Friday, July 4, 2008

PAIN MANAGEMENT

I take pain pills daily to help manage my pain. Although it helps I try to take my pills once or twice a day. I have many sleepless nights at times I feel like I am losing my mind. My pain feels like a large needle going through my ankle I grit my teeth trying to bare the pain. I try to find ways to keep my mind off of the pain. Some times I blast my music I watch football go places you name it I have try it. But many times I can't find a way to avoid the pain that's when I become nasty, out spoken, rude, mean and not fun to be around. I work on these problems daily trying to figure ways ways to conquer my negative attitudes. Writing is another way I really enjoy writing.

1 comment:

Welcome said...

My pain has me up late again it's 1:40 am I am trying to either go to sleep in pain or take another pain pill.