Thursday, September 11, 2008

MY STORY YOUR STORY

On July 2006 I slipped on the stairs at my work place breaking my ankle. I went to my doctor where I received xrays and my foot was put into an air cast. I continued to see my doctors every six to eight weeks until I was told that I needed surgery. I decided to have surgery on July 28 2007. I return to my surgeons office eight weeks later only to find out that I would never be able to drive a bus again. I am currently on pain pills four times daily. My daily activites include a five minute walk, swimming, writing play music and instruments. I try to remain positive daily which many times is impossible because of pain I deal with daily. I have been staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning lately I hope to change this soon.

Karl

No comments: